My Goal My Ambition

Hello! I am Octora here I will describe my goals in the future. okee during high school semesters 3,4, and 5 I am going to ambitious to pass snmptn 2022 amiiin and if I don't pass the snmptn pathway I will be ambitious to study for sbmptn 2020 with tutoring lessons also. If I don't pass the second route I still have the opportunity to go through the independent route. If I graduate from that choice I'll continue to ITB (Bandung Institute of Technology) I will major in civil engineering (FTSL) amiiiin hopefully accepted. And if I have graduated from university i'm going to work on a civil engineering project and i really want to build buildings, travel, houses and such because that is my dream. i am luylus kulaih at 21 and i am planning to get married at 25 so i have 4 years to work before marriage before marriage I also have to have a house for me and my family to live later, and have a private vehicle and of course have to have money for marriage hehe already discuss ajaa. but that's all just a plan I make in the future in my lifetime hopefully my goals can be achieved aminn YRA.

“Dream small dreams. If you make them too big, you get overwhelmed and you don’t do anything. If you make small goals and accomplish them, it gives you the confidence to go on to higher goals.” — John H. Johnson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Riview

BHOPAL GAS TRAGEDY