All About Me

 HELLO,my name is Octora Anaya Putra but you can call me Octora. I was born in Bandung 24,October 2004 so im still 14 years old. I live at Jl.tongkeng 68H. And i have 3 siblings the first one is Gema my first brother,the second one is Mutiara she is my sister, the third is Dionita,and the last one is me. I still have my mother she is everythinng for me she always support me so she is my everything,and I also have a dad who always helps for the good of my future.

My favorite subjects are English, Indonesian and Chemistry. I have taken part in the IPA competition and the 2nd place winner at UPI, and I have ever been in the national scouting championship.My hobbies are playing music, playing basketball, and cooking. My reason for going to High School 3 is because I want to improve my character and knowledge and want to go to the university I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novel Riview

BHOPAL GAS TRAGEDY